Who can sell on Hurgi?
Anyone selling new and genuine products is welcome. In order to start selling, you need to
have the following:-
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal +
Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque)
- Minimum of 1 unique products to sell
How do I sell on Hurgi?
To sell on The Craft Angels:-
- Register yourself at http://www.hurgi.com/my-account/
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’&
After despatch send us POD (Proof of Despatch ) Receipt.
- Once an order is successfully dispatched, The Craft Angels will settle your payment
within 7-10 business days based on your seller tier.
What are the documents required to register as a seller on The Craft Angels?
You are required to have the following documents:-
- PAN Card(Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business
PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents ( Address Proof, and Cancelled
LIST OF RESTRICTED ITEMS
- Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne.
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites.
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
- Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software or other producers enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
- Copyright unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection.
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies and other licensed or protected materials.
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other
licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product
derivates) in danger of extinction.
- Gaming/Gambling which includes lottery tickets sports bets, memberships/enrollment/ online
gambling sites, and related content.
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas and noble titles.
- Hacking and cracking material which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software's, servers websites, or other protected property.
- Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
- Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other material that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors.
- Encourage or incite violent acts.
- Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings,associated with criminals.
- Prescription dugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drug or any other products which requires a prescription by a licensed medical practioner.
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives,fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances.
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or other similar
substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license
plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
- Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products.
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal
changers, and related products.
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts and other
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
- Live animals or hides/skin/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals.